Social Media & Event Marketing Executive
“A Virtual Organization is an organization which strictly uses all of the following: a virtual workspace, a virtual workforce, and virtual organization management best practices, policies and procedures for operating in a 100% virtual environment.”
by Prof. Pierre Coupet of Virtual Organization Management Institute
Market all VOMI events via social media tools to both the social media community and the target market at large. Your target market: decision-makers in business, academia, government, public policy, and the nonprofit sectors. Extensive social media experience is required. Since we are a 100% virtual organization, you will work from wherever in the world you are located or wish to be and will operate in a completely 100% virtual organization environment.
- Develop global high- and C-level contacts at leading businesses and various academic, governmental, and nonprofit institutions worldwide.
- Form alliances with leading corporate training providers and international consulting firms.
- Opportunity to participate as speaker at local events and global web-media-conferences.
- Conduct global web-based presentations and close deals.
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly performance goals.
- Minimum six-figure prior compensation is a key indicator. Prior performance-based compensation in excess of $150,000 – $200,000 is preferred but not required.
- Extensive global network of C-level in the education and corporate training and e-learning community.
- Extensive experience in forming alliances and developing strong network of affiliates
- Extensive number of high-level contacts in the event production community
- A minimum of 7-10 years of sales and marketing experience, including 2+ years of professional online media sales experience
- Extensive experience selling to and managing Global 2000 accounts
- Extensive knowledge of social media issues, tools and solutions
- Thorough understanding of, and extensive participation in, social networks.
- Speaking experience in both virtual and brick and mortar settings.
- Willingness to learn how to operate independently and manage in a strictly 100% virtual organization environment
- Highly disciplined, focused, and extraordinary ability to adapt and thrive in a virtual organization environment
- Powerful and professional web-based presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in your native language
- Superior deal closing and customer service skills
- Must be totally self-sufficient in a 100% virtual environment
- Must be able to present in both small and large group settings in a virtual environment as well as in the Boardroom.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
A Virtual Organization Executive designation from VOMI Virtual Organization Academy, to be obtained at our expense, is an absolute must if judged a serious top tier candidate. A waiver of that requirement will not be granted under any circumstances. A B.S./MBA/Ph.D. or equivalent experience.
Worldwide immediately. Candidates from Africa and the Middle East, regardless of gender, are also encouraged to apply.
ABOUT VOMI: Virtual Organization Management Institute (VOMI) is the world’s leading and only global 100% virtual educational institute, think tank, professional association, certification and accreditation provider, and conference producer strictly focused on the modern virtual organization management discipline founded and pioneered by the founder of VOMI since 1997. VOMI is also a sponsor of the From Public School to Virtual Campus Dormitory global project.[ ] :: Join VOMI on LinkedIn
ABOUT VOMI VIRTUAL ORGANIZATION ACADEMY: VOMI Virtual Organization Academy, a unit of Virtual Organization Management Institute (VOMI), is the world’s leading and only virtual organization sabbatical destination for corporate executives, public policy executives, government officials and employees, academic researchers and faculty members on sabbatical leave who wish to quickly immerse themselves and gain first-hand experience of life in a 100% virtual organization environment for a limited period of time :: Join VOMI Virtual Organization Academy on LinkedIn.
ABOUT VIRTUAL ORGANIZATION RECRUITER: Virtual Organization Recruiter (VOR) is the world’s leading and only virtual organization aptitude assessment and recruitment firm that is strictly focused on the assessment and certification of senior executives and mid-level professionals, military-intelligence-defense personnel, public policy executives, government officials, academics and faculty members who are able to adapt and thrive – and Lead – in a 100% virtual or virtual organization environment:: :: Join VOR Community on Google+
Remote location jobs | work from home | flexible workforce jobs |virtual jobs |virtual executive jobs | 6-figure jobs