Professional Speaker Partner
“A Virtual Organization is an organization which strictly uses all of the following: a virtual workspace, a virtual workforce, and virtual organization management best practices, policies and procedures for operating in a 100% virtual environment.”
by Prof. Pierre Coupet of Virtual Organization Management Institute
Promote and conduct our popular, global web-media-conferences and hybrid-virtual conference events on virtual organization management targeted at social network members, corporate executives, prominent industry leaders, venture capital executives, human capital leaders, academics, current and former world leaders; leading thinkers and visionaries on global environmental, anti-poverty and health issues as well as business, the media, entertainment, and academia :: You will be trained to deliver our Exclusive 12-Part Series “Empower Your Social Network with Virtual Organization Management”, as well as other topics of interest, in real-time to a global audience :: They will join us to explore the evolution of social networks into virtual organizations, the rapid virtualization of the workspace, the virtualization of the workforce, virtualization convergence; the global, revolutionary impact of virtual organization management, and what it all means for each organization and the global community at large. This position reports, on an interim basis, directly to the Chairman of VOMI and will eventually report to the President, VOMI Global Events Group.
- Develop and maintain a strong network of contacts on all the major commercial social networks and private social network providers.
- Form alliances with key members of your network of contacts as well as corporate executives and individual consultants who are struggling to leverage the collective power of their social network.
- Participate as sole speaker–or one of several–based on the type of event at both VOMI and non-VOMI events.
- Conduct global web-based presentations and close deals.
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly performance goals.
- Minimum six-figure prior compensation is a key indicator. Prior performance-based compensation in excess of $250,000 – $300,000 is preferred but not required.
- Extensive global network of C-level and group owner contacts in the social media community
- A strong sense of ethics and integrity beyond reproach is required.
- A former or retired well-known Ambassador, Congressman, Senator, Cabinet Secretary-Minister, or 4-5 star General from a leading industrialized country or major power is a BIG plus.
- A non-infamous and non-controversial Global Celebrity figure is another BIG plus.
- A retired Global 2000 CEO who wants to get back into the game in a global, fun, exciting, meaningful, adventurous, and “pushing the envelope” kind of way is a HUGE plus.
- Board membership in CEO level professional associations, venture capital firms, advisory boards, and boards of directors of both Global 2000 and other leading and innovative organizations in the green energy, global environment initiative, virtualization technology, and entertainment sectors.
- Personal relationships with–not just access to–leading CEOs, government leaders and chief executives, and members of board of directors and advisory boards worldwide.
- Extensive global network of C-level contacts in the education, corporate training and learning, and social network community.
- Extensive number of high-level contacts in the event production community
- A minimum of 7-10 years of sales and marketing experience, including 2+ years of professional online media sales experience
- Extensive experience selling to and managing Global 2000 accounts
- Extensive knowledge of social media issues, tools and solutions
- Thorough understanding of, and extensive participation in, social networks.
- Speaking experience in both virtual and brick and mortar settings.
- Willingness to learn how to operate independently and manage in a strictly 100% virtual organization environment
- Highly disciplined, focused, and extraordinary ability to adapt and thrive in a virtual organization environment
- Powerful and professional web-based presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in your native language
- Superior deal closing and customer service skills
- Must be totally self-sufficient in a 100% virtual environment
- Must be able to present in both small and large group settings in a virtual environment as well as in the Boardroom.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
A Virtual Organization Executive designation from VOMI Virtual Organization Academy, to be obtained at our expense, is an absolute must if judged a serious top tier candidate. A waiver of that requirement will not be granted under any circumstances. A B.S./MBA/Ph.D. or equivalent experience.
Worldwide immediately. Candidates from Africa and the Middle East, regardless of gender, are also encouraged to apply.
ABOUT VOMI: Virtual Organization Management Institute (VOMI) is the world’s leading and only global 100% virtual educational institute, think tank, professional association, certification and accreditation provider, and conference producer strictly focused on the modern virtual organization management discipline founded and pioneered by the founder of VOMI since 1997. VOMI is also a sponsor of the From Public School to Virtual Campus Dormitory global project.[ ] :: Join VOMI on LinkedIn
ABOUT VOMI VIRTUAL ORGANIZATION ACADEMY: VOMI Virtual Organization Academy, a unit of Virtual Organization Management Institute (VOMI), is the world’s leading and only virtual organization sabbatical destination for corporate executives, public policy executives, government officials and employees, academic researchers and faculty members on sabbatical leave who wish to quickly immerse themselves and gain first-hand experience of life in a 100% virtual organization environment for a limited period of time :: Join VOMI Virtual Organization Academy on LinkedIn.
ABOUT VIRTUAL ORGANIZATION RECRUITER: Virtual Organization Recruiter (VOR) is the world’s leading and only virtual organization aptitude assessment and recruitment firm that is strictly focused on the assessment and certification of senior executives and mid-level professionals, military-intelligence-defense personnel, public policy executives, government officials, academics and faculty members who are able to adapt and thrive – and Lead – in a 100% virtual or virtual organization environment:: :: Join VOR Community on Google+
Remote location jobs | work from home | flexible workforce jobs |virtual jobs |virtual executive jobs | 6-figure jobs