Director of Admissions
“A Virtual Organization is an organization which strictly uses all of the following: a virtual workspace, a virtual workforce, and virtual organization management best practices, policies and procedures for operating in a 100% virtual environment.”
by Prof. Pierre Coupet of Virtual Organization Management Institute
Virtual Organization Management Institute is the world’s leading and only 100% virtual educational institute, think thank, professional membership association, certification and accreditation provider, and conference producer strictly focused on the modern virtual organization management discipline founded and pioneered by its founder since 1997.
Seeking an enthusiastic, global-oriented, and self-motivated Director of Admissions with a true passion for Higher Education, Virtual Organizations, and Social Media; who can bring creative ideas to the admissions team and help implement them. Will prepare admission presentations to high school students, corporate executives, consultants, and other stakeholders. Will guide prospective students through the application process; share your enthusiasm about our various virtual organization education programs; coordinate various events, including the Virtual Campus Tour for all incoming students; assist in publicity and public relations activities; and management of Admissions-related web pages. Since we are a 100% virtual organization, you will work from wherever in the world you are located or wish to be and will operate in a completely 100% virtual organization environment. This position reports directly to the Chief Education Officer.
- Develop, manage and execute a compelling promotional strategy that aligns with VOMI admission objectives.
- Own and direct the admissions, registration and administration strategy for the VOMI Admissions Office.
- Plan, design and create social media recruitment campaigns and materials.
- Employ a variety of media for sourcing new students
- Manage all daily applicant reporting and tracking activities.
- Conduct global web-based presentations and close deals.
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly performance goals.
- Minimum six-figure prior compensation is a serious indicator.
- A strong sense of ethics and integrity beyond reproach is required.
- Deep partner focus with understanding of target audience and their career needs.
- Extensive experience in forming and nurturing C-level relationships.
- Extensive knowledge of social media tools and solutions is a must.
- A minimum of 5 years of admissions leadership experience.
- Thorough understanding of, and extensive participation in, social networks.
- Speaking experience in both virtual and brick and mortar settings.
- Willingness to learn how to operate independently and manage in a strictly 100% virtual organization environment
- Highly disciplined, focused, and extraordinary ability to adapt and thrive in a virtual organization environment
- Powerful and professional web-based presentation skills
- Excellent oral, verbal and written English communication skills
- Superior deal closing and people skills
- Must be totally self-sufficient in a 100% virtual environment
- Must be able to present in both small and large group settings in a virtual environment as well as in the Boardroom.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
A Virtual Organization Executive designation from VOMI Virtual Organization Academy, to be obtained at our expense, is an absolute must if judged a serious top tier candidate. A waiver of that requirement will not be granted under any circumstances. A B.S./MBA/Ph.D. or equivalent experience.
A minimum six-figure total compensation package which includes a salary, cash performance bonuses, fully-paid medical and pension benefits, and a 30-day annual vacation.
Worldwide immediately. Candidates from Africa and the Middle East, regardless of gender, are also encouraged to apply.
ABOUT VOMI: Virtual Organization Management Institute (VOMI) is the world’s leading and only global 100% virtual educational institute, think tank, professional association, certification and accreditation provider, and conference producer strictly focused on the modern virtual organization management discipline founded and pioneered by the founder of VOMI since 1997. VOMI is also a sponsor of the From Public School to Virtual Campus Dormitory global project.[ ] :: Join VOMI on LinkedIn
ABOUT VOMI VIRTUAL ORGANIZATION ACADEMY: VOMI Virtual Organization Academy, a unit of Virtual Organization Management Institute (VOMI), is the world’s leading and only virtual organization sabbatical destination for corporate executives, public policy executives, government officials and employees, academic researchers and faculty members on sabbatical leave who wish to quickly immerse themselves and gain first-hand experience of life in a 100% virtual organization environment for a limited period of time :: Join VOMI Virtual Organization Academy on LinkedIn.
ABOUT VIRTUAL ORGANIZATION RECRUITER: Virtual Organization Recruiter (VOR) is the world’s leading and only virtual organization aptitude assessment and recruitment firm that is strictly focused on the assessment and certification of senior executives and mid-level professionals, military-intelligence-defense personnel, public policy executives, government officials, academics and faculty members who are able to adapt and thrive – and Lead – in a 100% virtual or virtual organization environment:: :: Join VOR Community on Google+
Remote location jobs | work from home | flexible workforce jobs |virtual jobs |virtual executive jobs | 6-figure jobs | 7-figure jobs