Associate Professor, Virtual Organization Management
“A Virtual Organization is an organization which strictly uses all of the following: a virtual workspace, a virtual workforce, and virtual organization management best practices, policies and procedures for operating in a 100% virtual environment.”
by Prof. Pierre Coupet of Virtual Organization Management Institute
Break away from the pack and take your teaching career in a new “virtual organization management” direction, the way of the future, when you partner with Virtual Organization Management Institute, the world’s leading and only 100% virtual educational institute, think thank, professional membership association, certification and accreditation provider, and conference producer strictly focused on the modern virtual organization management discipline founded and pioneered by its founder since 1997.
VOMI invites applications for anticipated full-time positions for Fall 2014 and beyond. All full-time professors are automatically awarded 5-Year Tenure-Track positions.
As a member of the faculty of Virtual Organization Management Institute (VOMI), you will work alongside a dedicated faculty in a highly collegial virtual organization environment. You will have the rare opportunity to shape the development of VOMI as it continues to be the cornerstone of virtual organization management education for individuals and virtual organizations worldwide and becomes instrumental in ushering a new, exciting, and golden “virtual organization era” – The New Virtual Organization World.
You will have an opportunity, during a full 2-year period, to learn a great deal about “virtual organization management” and its “virtual organization recruitment” offspring; as well as the opportunity to teach the discipline to students from all walks of life in every corner of the globe.
During the first 2 years, this position reports directly to the founder of VOMI and the virtual organization management discipline; and thereafter, will report to the Dean of Faculty.
In addition to teaching, tenured and tenure-track professors will actively participate in scholarly activities, advise students, prepare curriculum and recruit students, and contribute in the area of service to VOMI and the community.
Since we are a 100% virtual organization, you will work from wherever in the world you are located or wish to be in and will operate in a completely 100% virtual organization environment.
- Teach virtual organization management courses and oversee experiential programs and practicums online in a 100% virtual organization environment.
- Deliver class instruction during the day or evening, depending on the course and your geographic location.
- Conduct, and or participate in, seminars, practicums, and colloquiums on virtual organization management and social networks.
- Must actively participate in academic advising, campus committees, curriculum development, research, and community outreach.
- Ensure that every student is a full member of the VOMI community and that all community members recognize, promote and take advantage of the educational and cultural value of diversity.
- Professional business industry experience is required.
- Thorough understanding of, and extensive participation in, social networks.
- Speaking experience in both virtual and brick and mortar settings is a must.
- A successful interview with the Search Committee and a short expository talk is required.
- Willingness to learn how to operate independently and manage in a strictly 100% virtual organization environment.
- Highly disciplined, focused, and extraordinary ability to adapt and thrive in a virtual organization environment.
- Powerful and professional web-based presentation skills.
- Excellent oral, verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Must be totally self-sufficient in a 100% virtual environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
- A Ph.D. is a requirement for all tenure and tenure-track positions.
- A Virtual Organization Management Teaching Certificate from VOMI Virtual Organization Academy, to be obtained at our expense, is an absolute must if judged a serious top tier candidate. A waiver of that requirement will not be granted under any circumstances.
- Upon securing employment, and effective immediately, will be required to participate, at our expense, in a 2-year Master Virtual Organization Management Trainer designation program at VOMI.
All tenure and tenure-track positions are full-time, six-figure positions based on salary, performance bonuses, and other benefits.
Worldwide immediately. Candidates from Africa and the Middle East, regardless of gender, are also encouraged to apply.
ABOUT VOMI: Virtual Organization Management Institute (VOMI) is the world’s leading and only global 100% virtual educational institute, think tank, professional association, certification and accreditation provider, and conference producer strictly focused on the modern virtual organization management discipline founded and pioneered by the founder of VOMI since 1997. VOMI is also a sponsor of the From Public School to Virtual Campus Dormitory global project.[ ] :: Join VOMI on LinkedIn
ABOUT VOMI VIRTUAL ORGANIZATION ACADEMY: VOMI Virtual Organization Academy, a unit of Virtual Organization Management Institute (VOMI), is the world’s leading and only virtual organization sabbatical destination for corporate executives, public policy executives, government officials and employees, academic researchers and faculty members on sabbatical leave who wish to quickly immerse themselves and gain first-hand experience of life in a 100% virtual organization environment for a limited period of time :: Join VOMI Virtual Organization Academy on LinkedIn.
ABOUT VIRTUAL ORGANIZATION RECRUITER: Virtual Organization Recruiter (VOR) is the world’s leading and only virtual organization aptitude assessment and recruitment firm that is strictly focused on the assessment and certification of senior executives and mid-level professionals, military-intelligence-defense personnel, public policy executives, government officials, academics and faculty members who are able to adapt and thrive – and Lead – in a 100% virtual or virtual organization environment:: :: Join VOR Community on Google+
Remote location jobs | work from home | flexible workforce jobs |virtual jobs |virtual executive jobs | 6-figure jobs | 7-figure jobs